Christmas is nearly here, and the end of 2016 is creeping up on me far quicker than I would like sometimes! It’s been a pretty manic few months with lots of developments in my personal life, which has meant blogging hasn’t been top of my priority list. However, I’m looking forward to getting organised and planning lots of great outdoor and fitness adventures in the New Year…
In the meantime, I’m running (sporadically) in training for the London Winter Run 10k, heading along to MyPT Studio a couple of times a week and trying not to stuff my face with mince pies EVERY day.
Here’s what’s on my Christmas Fitness Wish List this year:
- Pip & Nut squeeze packs – I am a HUGE nut butter lover, and these sachets are so handy for throwing in my bag for breakfast in the office, or smothering on a banana for a snack after a workout.
- Pipkin Coconut Oil* – I use coconut oil all the time for cooking, spreading on toast, even as a moisturiser – it is such a multi-talented product and one that I think everyone should have in their cupboards. Choose one that is just pure coconut like Pipkin.
- Yogi Tea bundle* – December can be such a crazy time, but sitting down with a cup of tea always helps me relax even if just for a few minutes! The Yogi Tea’s have loads of health benefits as well as tasting great, I’m a particular fan of the Choco Chilli…
- Halfords £20 gift voucher – with plans to tackle London to Brighton and RideLondon again next year, I will definitely be getting back in the saddle after Christmas. With a gift voucher I could grab some new lights, a bright cycling jersey or a cleaning kit to keep things going throughout the rest of the winter!
- Decathlon suspension trainer* – suspension training is such a great workout and if you don’t want to fork out hundreds for a TRX, then this Decathlon version is a fantastic option. It can be used indoors, outdoors, in the park, on holiday so there’s no excuse 😉
- Get The Label £50 gift card* – as I’ve mentioned before, I have a slight activewear addiction, and discovering websites such as the awesome Get The Label, is both brilliant and dangerous at once! Grab some Adidas Boosts or Nike leggings for a fraction of the price.
- Stance socks* – with both lifestyle and fitness options Stance have got you covered this Christmas in the feet department! I’m a huge fan of their bright patterns and cool designs, and they feel SO comfortable as well.
- Clif Bar epic bundle* – Clif Bar has to be one of my favourite brands ever. Their products make amazing snacks or workout fuel and I love their homegrown story, and ethos of “fuelling adventure”. I’m definitely hoping there’s a Clif Bar or two in my Christmas stocking this year…my favourite flavour is Coconut Chocolate Chip Santa!
I’m super excited to announce that I will be giving away ALL of the items listed as part of my 12 Days of Christmas giveaway – just head over to my Instagram account every day so you don’t miss out! Up for grabs today – 3 boxes of Pip & Nut sachets and some coconut oil.
What’s on your Christmas list this year?
NB: Products with an * have been provided for my Christmas giveaway, but I am a big fan of the products and as always all opinions are my own.