It’s the 1st of December! And whether you’re super keen and have already put up and decorated the Christmas tree, or are despairing about when to buy the turkey, here are my top fitness gifts for exercise enthusiasts to help make your Christmas shopping a little easier this year…
And you can WIN them all! Scroll to the bottom of the post to find out how.
“12 Days of Fitness” Christmas Hamper Competition
1. Bio Synergy Fruit Infuser – £14.99
Spice up your bottle of water and add some extra nutrients into your diet during the winter months with the Fruit Infuser. I love to add fresh mint and a slice of lemon for a refreshing hit!
2. Mio Skincare Fit Skin kit – £26.50
A trio of skin firming products to moisturise, smooth and revive muscles – perfect to pop in your gym bag for on the go. I’m a big fan of Mio Skincare – check out my previous blog review here.
3. Cacao Orange Bounce balls – £19.45
A zesty new addition to the Bounce ball team, bursting with natural goodness from Cacao nibs, rice bran and high quality protein. A healthy stocking filler perhaps? Or great to grab to fuel that Boxing Day parkrun.
4. Nakd bars Christmas Pudding flavour – £13.99
Another fab Christmas snack that’s gluten free and 1 of your 5 a day! Nakd bars are made of fruit and nuts smooshed together and the Christmas Pudding flavour is a festive favourite with a hint of natural flavouring.
5. BUFF Knitted Hat – £27.25
This cosy knitted hat from BUFF offers comfort and warmth on your run, with a fleece interior and cute bobble – with an array of lovely designs to choose from which would you pick?
6. Feetures Elite Light Cushion socks – £13.99
7. Shock Absorber multisport bra – £29.70
I swear by Shock Absorber for high impact, supportive sports bras for running. With a racer back and moisture-wicking, breathable material the multisport bra will keep you secure and comfortable for any workout – and I love the new jungle style print!
8. SOLE Softec Response footbeds – £38.00
I love the Lightspur! It’s such a unique gadget for safety and visibility when running on dark evenings – it easily attaches to the heel of your shoe and you don’t even notice its there.
The Hipster belt is a stretchy waist-pack that has four pockets to stash all your running essentials. With no clips or buckles it fits to your contours so doesn’t bounce around when moving.
10. Monster iSport SuperSlim wireless headphones – £129.99
Putting an end to tangled wires the iSport SuperSlim wireless headphones feature Bluetooth technology for uninterrupted training. They have an in-line remote so you can change tracks and adjust the volume on the go, and are a super lightweight slim design as the name suggests! The specially designed earbuds in a range of sizes mean you can get the perfect fit, and they are water and sweat resistant.
11. F3 events race entry – £25-£75
A race entry is the perfect present for those fitness enthusiasts who love a bit of bling! F3 events have a wide selection of distances, location and disciplines on their website from triathlons, duathlons, swimming events and off road races. I love the sound of the Run for Chocolate events!
12. Magazine.co.uk subscription – £10-£30
Runner’s World, Women’s Running, Women’s Health, Your Fitness, Running Fitness, Mountain Bike Rider, Cycling Fitness, Triathlon, Outdoor Fitness… With so many titles to choose from, a magazine subscription makes a great gift, offering entertainment every month, not just on Christmas Day. There are also food magazines, fashion titles, crafts, film, photography and so much more on the magazine.co.uk website!
Want to win all 12 of these fantastic products?
I am running a competition this year for one lucky reader to win a Christmas hamper containing all of the items mentioned in my Gift Guide. That’s £400 worth of gifts!
All you have to do to enter is share a photo of what “Christmas Fitness” means to you- keeping active during the festive season is a balancing act so I’d love to see what you all get up to!
It might be a picture of you walking your dog in the snow, dressed as an elf at a Christmas 5k or refuelling with a mince pie after a workout! Send your photos to rebeccacadd(at)gmail.com or Tweet me at @Beki_1 – I will be sharing them on the Miss Wheezy Facebook page and randomly picking a winner in 2 weeks.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents only
- The competition will run from 1st December to 13th December
- A winner will be picked at RANDOM
- Some prizes require a size/selection from the winner, so will be despatched separately by the brand
- If for any reason a particular prize is unavailable, a replacement may be offered
- The F3 Half Iron events are not included in the competition
- Magazine.co.uk will collate email addresses from this competition and may contact you with offers
- Thanks to all of the brands who are providing prizes and supporting my “12 Days of Fitness”
- For full disclosure the Monster headphones have been worn once by me as a trial!