Having my sister (or friends, or anyone really!) staying is a great reason to make chocolate brownies- especially with this miserable weather. This is my Mum’s recipe- super simple and tastes awesome!
You will need:
50g cocoa powder
50g SR flour
150g soft brown sugar
25g (or more!) chocolate chips or chunks- we used half a bar of dark chocolate and chopped it up.
1. Grease tin or line with baking parchment.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan with cocoa powder and stir gently…
…until it looks like this!
3. Put everything else in a mixing bowl, and then pour in your melted chocolate mixture.
4. Stir thoroughly, then pour into the tin and cook for 20-25mins at 180 degrees C. It should be springy to the touch.
5. Turn onto a wire rack to cool, then cut into squares and eat!! Yummy 🙂